Last Updated On: 01-12-2021
Disclaimer: In the event of any discrepancy or conflict, the English version will prevail over the translations, if any.
Spell Well India, through Elite Education (we, us, our) complies with the Personal Data Protection Act 2006 (India) and The Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable privacy legislation when dealing with personal information. Spell Well India also understands and follows the precedent set in the judgment of K S Puttaswamy v. Union of India, 2017.
Spell Well India understands the importance of your personal information and does not disclose your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent. Personal information is the information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
1. What personal information about customers does Spell Well India save/ collect?
We collect and maintain information that you enter on the Website of Spell Well India or give us in any other way (collectively, “Personal Information”). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our Website and services provided by us. The Personal Information we learn from you helps us to personalize and continually improve your online experience.You can refuse to provide us with your personal information but that might in turn, limit your use of the website and you also might not be able to optimally utilise the services provided by us. We collect the following categories of data from you, your device(s), and third parties:
1. identifiers such as Browser Information, Device Information, and Security Information; commercial data such as Account Information, Contact Information, Transaction Information, and Usage Data;
2. information about the internet or a network, such as a browser and device information;
3. geographic information, such as Browser and Device Information;
4. financial information, such as credit card numbers;
5. any additional personally identifiable information, such as Support Information; and
6. data derived from other categories, such as your preferences, interests, and other data used to tailor your experience.
2. What is the purpose for collecting the personal information by Spell Well India?
Spell Well India will collect and use your personal information for the following reasons:
3. How is your information collected by us?
We neither follow nor encourage any unethical procedure to collect information. Moreover, we, as a company, prefer to collect personal information about the customers in a direct manner. Hence, we collect personal information about you from:
3.1 You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the Service, the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products, including the Service
3.2 Third parties, including Customers, as part of the operation of the Service (such as your sale of products or services to Customers), where you have authorized this, or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly. Where we need to verify your identity (for example, if there are concerns around identity theft, or if you call into support and we need to authenticate your account), we may request that you provide us with government-issued identification information.
4. Does/ will Spell Well India share your personal information further?
Spell Well India does not/ will not sell, rent, transfer or disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent. Only when the consent is provided, we may disclose your and Customers’ personal information to the following entities:
1. customers as part of providing the Service
2. another company within our group
3. any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data center that we use to provide the website or other services and products
4. a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you and Customers where necessary
5. other third parties (for anonymizsed statistical information)
6. a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
7. any other person authorized by applicable law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
8. data centers and/or servers located within or outside your country for data storage purposes
9. storage facility and records management service providers
10. auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business on a strictly confidential basis, appointed by us to provide services to us; any party nominated or appointed by us either solely or jointly with other service providers, who provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes
11. any other person authorized by you.
A business that supports our services and products may be located outside India. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside India. Personal information may also be disclosed to an entity that acquires our or your business.
5. How secure is your personal information with Spell Well India?
6. When is the information retained by Spell Well India discarded?
We keep your personal information for as long as the purposes for which the personal data was collected continues. This means your personal information will be destroyed or anonymizsed from our records and back-up systems in the event your personal data is no longer required for the said purposes.
Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes such as to defend a contractual claim or for audit purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, or, if you are a merchant, you terminate your account and your personal information is purged pursuant to our standard purge process.
7. What information can be accessed/ corrected by me?
Subject to applicable grounds for refusal set out in applicable law, you may have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request corrections to your personal information to ensure that the Personal Information you provide to us is correct, complete and accurate. Before you exercise this right, we may need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note the personal information that you requested.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing you with copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
9. How do we obtain your consent?
We or any third party engaged by us will obtain your consent and use your Personal Information at the time of collection, subject to certain legally prescribed circumstances where your consent is not required. Where required by law, we will obtain your express written consent when collecting your Personal Information. You may be asked to sign a form or tick a box.
Generally, in using the website and our Services, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information in the ways described above (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary or terminate your relationship with us.
10. Non Disclosure of Personal Information
Spell Well India does not sell any personally identifiable information. We share Personal Information with authorized service providers or business partners who have contractually agreed to adhere to our contractual restrictions on the keeping, use, and disclosure of such Personal Information. We may also share Personal Information with third parties if you use our services to interact with them or if you direct us to do so.
11. Legal Recourse
Sector-67 Gurugram - 122018